Your cart is empty
Mfg Item #: 10TA10
High Speed Gear's® Adaptable Belt Mount (ABM) attachment format offers a sturdier alternative for mounting to belts. This attachment method uses a strip of durable, vinyl-backed, heavy-duty nylon laminate and reliable snap closure to create a belt loop. Three laser-cut slits enable the user to thread the loop smaller or larger for 1.5"-1.75", 1.75"-2" or 2"-2.25" belts, respectively. The inside of this fashioned belt loop features a patch of hook designed to match up with the interior loop of our rigger belts to lock the pouch in the desired position on your belt.
This unique pouch uses injection-molded polymer brackets, heavy-duty nylon front and back, shock cord lacing and an adjustable, buckled flap to lock just about any magazine into place and protect the contents.
• Fits most rifle mags
• Flap uses a side release buckle and/or hook and loop to secure
• A silencing strip is included for the hook and loop to provide silent operation of the flap if needed
• Also fits certain radios, flash bangs and smoke grenades
• MOLLE version includes HSGI® Clips for attachment to MOLLE or PALS
• ABM version can mount to belts up to 2.25"
Covered by HSGI's® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.
Dimensions: 3"L x 1.5"W x 8"H, .26 lbs
Metric: 7.62cm x 3.81cm x 20.32cm, 117.93 g