Your cart is empty
Mfg Item #: 41PX12
Our Duty line of TACOs® functions the same as the originals, but feature sleeker fronts and hidden bungee, which is woven internally. This adjustable, double pistol magazine pouch was designed to fit larger capacity pistol magazines, with the shorter setting fitting magazines like the 21-round P320 X-Five mag and the longer setting fitting magazines like extended, 10-round 1911 mags.
• Proprietary, heavy-duty nylon laminate, shock cord, and polymer brackets provide versatility in size and adjustable retention
• Secures with button snap closures with two settings, allowing for fit of 21-round 9mm mags (short setting) or 10-round 1911 mags (long setting)
• Tapered, protruding brackets enable quick and easy indexing and reinsertion of items or magazines
• Flexible, elastic bungee enclosed in interior of pouches
• Double needle binding
• MOLLE version includes HSGI® Clips for attachment to MOLLE or PALS
• ABM version can mount to belts up to 2.25"
Dimensions: 4.5"L x 1.5"W x 6.25"-7"H, .36 lbs
Metric: 11.43cm x 3.81cm x 15.87cm-17.78cm, 164.42 g
Covered by HSGI's® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.
High Speed Gear's® Adaptable Belt Mount (ABM) attachment format offers a sturdier alternative for mounting to belts. This attachment method uses a strip of durable, vinyl-backed, heavy-duty nylon laminate and reliable snap closure to create a belt loop. Three laser-cut slits enable the user to thread the loop smaller or larger for 1.5"-1.75", 1.75"-2" or 2"-2.25" belts, respectively. The inside of this fashioned belt loop features a patch of hook designed to match up with the interior loop of our rigger belts to lock the pouch in the desired position on your belt.